Rauland Australia is very proud to be participating in the Digital Health Institute Summit 2020. Presented by the Australasian Institute of Digital Health (AIDH), the leading professional body for digital health and health informatics, the Summit will take place ‘on the ground’ and virtually in all Capital cities from November 10-25.
This inaugural event will welcome healthcare practitioners, clinical leaders, researchers, technologists and innovators to hear the latest thinking, ideas, practical case studies, cutting edge technology and research and evidence for the advancement of healthcare through digital health.
Rauland Australia is proud to present three clinical papers at the Summit:
- Barwon Health achieves improved efficiency with an automated messaging solution
for emergency code calls
- Use of workflow terminals in theatres demonstrating resource efficiencies and reducing alarms
- Essential information at the point of care
In one of the healthcare sectors most challenging years, digital health has never been more needed. The Summit theme ‘Healthier lives, digitally enabled’ will see a focus on individual and organisational digital transformation, and the many innovations and advances in health technology made during this extraordinary time.
The Summit will feature a showcase of more than 180 international and local speakers with topics discussed to include:
- Analytics and the learning health system
- Clinical informatics
- Digital health workforce development
- Health policy, ethics and business models
- Informatics in health professional education
- Innovations, informaticians and digital health entrepreneurship
- Integrated and connected care
- Interoperability and informatics infrastructure
- Nursing Informatics
- Participatory medicine and consumer informatics – involving the patient
- Public health
- Primary and community care
- System implementations and digital hospitals
- Telehealth and virtual care
To find out more about the Summit and to review the program please visit https://digitalhealth.org.au/institute-summit/