It includes a new state of the art Emergency Department, an intensive care/high dependency unit, six additional operating theatres and medical imaging services, significant increase of inpatient beds for medical, acute and sub-acute services, a psychiatric emergency care centre and cardiac unit, expanded maternity, cancer and cardiovascular services. It is one of the largest constructions on the Central Coast which meets clinical and community needs.
On completion of design confirmation of the target GMP was provided. From this point the contract was finalised to the supply, delivery, install, testing, commissioning, certification, preventative maintenance and warranty of the complete Electrical Services installation to the Gosford Hospital Redevelopment (GHR). This includes Early Works, New Building works, Main Entrance Works, Refurbishment works, CSSD works and all associated works, whilst integrating with existing infrastructure in a live working hospital environment.
- Supply Authority High Voltage Design and Install
- Diesel Generator Systems
- Medical and Communications UPS Systems
- Lighting and Lighting Control Systems
- Helicopter Landing Pad Lighting and Control
- Modular Wiring Systems for Light
- Data / Communications systems
- Server Room and Campus Distributor Rooms
- Distributed Antenna System (DAS)
- Access Control and Intruder Detection
- Nurse Call
- Master Clock Systems